RIMES Benchmark Data Service
An integrated solution with strategic benefits
Benchmark data has become a crucial component of global investment management. All firms must source, manage and store an increasing volume of index data and benchmarks that are also growing in complexity. But this can present some major challenges:
- The data is characteristically different from other data types and management requires specialist knowledge and expertise
- Index data and benchmarks are used by a diverse range of functions and for different purposes within a firm
- Data licensing terms vary greatly between index vendors and across jurisdictions
- There is a lack of standards or best practice for managing the data.
The RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®) covers all the elements of good data processing: collection, validation, transformation, storage and distribution.
How it works
RIMES BDS uses a unique combination of cloud-based technology and specialist knowledge to provide a comprehensive solution to the index and benchmark challenge. Service features include:
- A bespoke, fully managed data service that covers all the elements of good data processing
- Unparalleled breadth and depth of coverage, delivering quality data from over 150 data partners
- A transformed data operating platform that is streamlined and scalable
- Combines with RIMES Data Governance Service to provide a unified platform for good data governance and data processing.
- Reduced total cost of ownership as a result of minimized ‘hidden’ costs
- Greater responsiveness to new business opportunities as benchmarks can be added quickly and easily
- A strategic platform for profitable expansion as costs are aligned with business success.
Firms that choose RIMES BDS are free from the ongoing burdens of data validation, data correction and workflow management. In many cases they simply specify their needs and we do the rest.
Download a copy of the BDS factsheet.
For more information, please contact us.