Browse In this section
You may be interested in
UBS Global Infrastructure & Utilities Indices
UBS in conjunction with Standard & Poor's (S&P) launched the UBS Infrastructure and Utilities Index series for Australia. This index consists of 16 indexes providing the most relevant sector classifications for listed Australian Infrastructure & Utilities stocks to investors. These indexes have been designed to provide users with:
- An accurate measure of historic returns since 1st January 1995
- An ongoing measure of price and accumulation returns
- A benchmark to compare returns on an intra and inter-sector basis.
The UBS Infrastructure & Utilities (UBS IU) Indexes are calculated based on companies’ free-float market capitalization, as defined by S&P. Price and total return index data is calculated daily by S&P.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 150 indexes and 430 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Adjusted Divisor, Adjusted Market Capitalization, Adjusted Numbers Of Constituents, Dividend, Divisor, Gross Index, Hedged Net Return Index, Hedged Price Index, Hedged Total Return Index, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend, Net Dividend Hedged, Net Index, Numbers Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Bloomberg Ticker, Component Weight, Country Code, Country Description, Currency, Gics Code, Investable Market Value In USD, Investable Shares Outstanding, Iso Country Code, Investable Factor, Market Identification Code, Market Value, Price Factor, Region Description, Reuters Identification Code, Sector, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Subregion
Subsector, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, etc.