We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Engineer who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Sales Engineer to join our Boston based team and supplement our global Sales Engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
The Sales Engineer will be dedicated and focused on the pre-sales process working alongside the sales team with the aim of securing new business for RIMES across the product range. Reporting to the Head of Sales Engineering North America, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Integral part of the pre-sales team and new business process
- Ability to deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospects
- Able to articulate data and product responses for RFIs/RFPs
- Responsible for the implementation projects by working closely with the account teams for efficient and timely delivery
- Develop customised solutions to meet client requirements
- Provide feedback to internal departments for enhancement to data and products
- Assist the marketing effort by attending industry events
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Graduate degree in Finance or related field of study
- Strong technical understanding of financial markets and regulation
- Proven track record delivering complex, multi-faceted projects in the financial services industry on time and within specification
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a client facing role within financial markets
- CIPM or CFA designation desired
- Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel
- CIPM or CFA designation desire
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTUS1810 Sales Engineer – Boston” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.