We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Senior Consultant to join our Boston based team and supplement our global Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services – North America, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Managing and growing the existing accounts:
- Oversight and management of all flow workload for a set of existing business accounts
- In depth knowledge of the existing accounts and history.
- Provision of expert advice to clients around their feed requirements
- Periodical service reviews with the clients.
- Work very closely with the Existing Business Sales Manager, involved in any strategic decisions and new opportunities.
- General point of escalation for the Support Team and source of data, product and technical expertise;
- Databases, vendor methodology
- Client data usage
- Team leadership
- Effective management of group workload
- Sensible delegation linked to progression & targets
- Constructive feedback and training
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous work experience in the financial data industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and ability to work as well as independently
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field
- Experienced and highly proficient with MS Excel® and MS PowerPoint®
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets, databases and applications
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income benchmarks
- Experience in a client facing role within financial markets
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTUS1804 Senior Consultant – Boston” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in USA.
RIMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer