We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Cork/Senior Consultant to join our Cork based team and supplement our global Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Global Head of Client Services, this individual will lead an account team consisting of Consultants and Analysts. The position services multiple accounts within the region.
The role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Managing and growing the existing accounts:
- Oversight and management of all flow workload for a set of existing business accounts;
- In depth knowledge of the existing accounts and history;
- Provision of expert advice to clients around their feed requirements;
- Periodical service reviews with the clients;
- Work very closely with the Existing Business Sales Manager, involved in any strategic decisions and new opportunities.
- General point of escalation for the Client Services Team and source of data, product and technical expertise;
- Databases, vendor methodology;
- Client data usage.
- Team leadership
- Effective management of group workload;
- Sensible delegation linked to progression & targets;
- Constructive feedback and training.
As Head of the Cork office, you will be pivotal in developing a team in Cork and establishing and growing RIMES presence in the region. At roughly 10-20% of the overall role, the Head of Cork position will entail the following;
- Responsible/accountable for all administrative functions of Cork office;
- To be coordinated via HR in London;
- Work together with the HR Team in recruitment and onboarding of local staff;
- Responsible for development of local staff, to conduct target setting and appraisal in conjunction with the functional line manager;
- Development of relationships with Ireland based clients and prospects;
- Ensure a professional business atmosphere is maintained in the office;
- Liaise with the various Global Business Heads represented by the Cork office personnel when needed;
- Promote officewide educational and team building activities
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous work experience in the financial data industry;
- Prior experience working with index and security data;
- Working knowledge of asset management and asset servicing;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills;
- Leadership skills and ability to work as well as independently;
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field.
- Experienced and highly proficient with MS Excel® and MS PowerPoint®;
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets, databases and applications;
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income benchmarks;
- Experience in a client facing role within financial markets;
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “Head of Cork/Senior Consultant – Cork (RTIE1807)” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the Republic of Ireland.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.