We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Global Recruitment Manager to join our London based team to supplement our global HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, we are looking for someone to take ownership of the whole global recruitment process, using social media & networking to improve employer brand and using their recruitment skills to proactively find the right people, ensuring all candidates experience a positive journey throughout the selection process. You will be also be tasked with improving time to hire and reducing agency costs.
With full accountability of the recruitment function, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Working with the HR team and Business Managers to define roles and responsibilities for positions and confirm candidate qualifications and competencies.
- Monitor and review staff vacancies and recruitment activity by office location and business area/ function.
- Identify recruitment sources within the recruitment plan, including temporary agencies, recruitment agencies, universities and colleges, industry associations, etc. May also include coordination of career fairs and other recruitment initiatives.
- Manage contracts with third party service providers, including assessment firms, national/international job boards, recruitment agencies, temporary agencies. Maintain a preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies and negotiate contracts to ensure cost effective services are provided.
- Provide recruitment training to managers, including navigation of job boards, assessments, resume/ CV screening, and behavioural interview training.
- Review existing recruitment and assessment process, research recruitment best practices and trends and develop recommendations for new or improved recruitment policies, strategies, processes, and programs.
- Research, improve and administer recruitment assessments.
- Partner with the HR Team, Business Transformation Consultant and IT to develop and improve recruitment processes and tools, including job boards, career websites, applicant tracking tools, etc
- Provide input to and work towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure recruitment activities. Provide regular and adhoc reporting on recruitment activities and programs (e.g., cost per hire, time to fill).
- Approachable and have a friendly disposition
- Self-starter who is proactive and who can operate with minimal supervision
- Keen to learn and make improvements
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in a recruitment role for all levels of recruitment.
- Knowledge of employment legislation as relevant to recruitment, including UK and other jurisdictions immigration requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize & meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Integrated HRIS
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work independently, including specific research projects
- Expertise in using an Applicant Tracking System and the production of management information
- Experienced in working in a highly confidential environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be flexible as the role may require business travel occasionally.
- Foreign language knowledge relevant to any of the locations where we are based.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTGB1808 – Global Recruitment Manager – London” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment.