RIMES is specifically focused on meeting the specialist data needs of both asset managers and asset owners. A pioneer provider of cloud-based managed data services, RIMES delivers highly customized financial data over the internet. The provision of world-class data supported by first-class service remains just as much a focus for RIMES today as when the company was founded in New York in 1996.
The success of RIMES reflects a practical approach that combines leading technology with industry expertise. The RIMES fully managed service is designed, delivered and supported by a uniquely qualified team recruited from the heart of the industry. A global company, RIMES serves over 250 investment managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 8 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM. Widely recognised as an industry leader, RIMES has earned many awards over the years.
All RIMES managed data services deliver over 800 data sources from 150 data partners in one single, fit-for-purpose feed. RIMES currently feeds data into more than 40 third-party data warehousing, risk, performance and compliance solutions and many in-house systems. RIMES clients benefit from a world-class data operating platform without a major investment in people or technology. Firms that choose RIMES achieve more with less.
The Role and Job Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for a Global Support Manager to join our global Support team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Your primary responsibility is to manage a team of Analysts distributed across Shanghai, London & New York, and support the suite of RIMES products and services offered to all global clients.
By closely working with the Global Head of Support based in London, you will oversee the Global 1st Line Support team’s operations and track the performance against KPIs to identify areas of improvement and ensure service level agreements are met.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast moving, international environment, where employees enjoy an informal and professional atmosphere.
Reporting to the Global Head of Support, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Manage day-to-day operations for the RIMES Global Support 1st Line Team.
- Manage BAU change and upcoming implementations/projects and client support cases, ensuring delivery consistent and client deadlines are met.
- Balance project work load and project assignment and resource allocation.
- Support team members and clients with issues.
- Ensure procedures are being executed effectively by the team, oversight of regional handovers and escalation.
- Define and implement new procedures where deficiencies exist.
- Ensure that the Support team meets or exceeds targets for all key performance indicators.
- Timely reporting of routine and ad hoc team metrics to senior management.
- Management and production of KPI and Service reporting for Clients.
- Leading and Developing People:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across RIMES Support.
- Conduct regular team meetings and one on one sessions with each team member.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of RIMES; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with a focus on service excellence, individual improvement, employee satisfaction and retention.
- Recruiting, hiring and on-boarding of new staff members, as budgeted.
- Evaluate overall performance and deliver written performance plans for direct reports and ensure all team reviews are completed on time.
- Review, design and implementation of training programmes.
- Perform or facilitate in sales enablement activities, such as client meetings, service scoping, managing and approving change orders.
- Oversight and ownership of all data partner transitions, support company change initiatives, as required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Appropriate experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a data, front line support or technical support capacity.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing a front line service teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly, effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple resources focused on varied client support profiles.
- The ability to engage and work efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- The ability to engage and foster valued client relationships.
- The ability to work both independently and within a close knit team environment
- The ability to plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision.
- The ability to define and deliver on priorities and be self-organized.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- Leadership skills with good business judgement.
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTGB1612 – Global Support Manager – London” in the subject line.
RIMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment. No agencies please.