We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for HR Generalist to join our London based team and supplement our global HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer this role will provide high quality generalist support to a busy global HR department within a growing company.
- Provide front line HR generalist support across the global business. This includes providing first level advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues
- Work alongside the CFO in business partnering specific business groups.
- To oversee the employee lifecycle from recruitment through to off-boarding.
- Maintain and update various HR systems, ensuring they are efficient, well managed and reflective of best practice.
- Manage the administration of company benefits, including pension, life assurance and private medical in certain locations.
- Manage the monthly payroll process for certain locations, ensuring all payroll actions are submitted to the outsourced payroll provider on time.
- To review current processes then create electronic workflows using improved HR systems to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Produce monthly and ad hoc reports, ensuring data from all business areas, including international sites, is up to date and accurate. This includes providing commentary and highlighting any potential risks to management.
- Approachable and have a friendly disposition;
- Self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision;
- Keen to learn and make improvements
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Educated to Degree level and ideally hold qualifications related to Human Resources.
- Experienced in the role of Human Resources Generalist or a very similar position and be able to demonstrate your understanding of the position. Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to analyse and present information in such a way that is understood by everyone within the organisation.
- Understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within your day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare.
- Strong MS Office skills (esp. in Excel) and be familiar with other HR software.
- Ability to organise own workload and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of HR practices and policies in other locations such as France, Cyprus, Ireland, Singapore, Australia, or Japan.
- French speaking.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTGB1808 HR Generalist – London” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment.