We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our global IT team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure and Information Security, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Support, ongoing management, and development of our global network and security infrastructure.
- Implementation of new security initiatives to support our developing IT and information security policies.
- Enhancement of our cloud infrastructure to improve performance, availability and security whilst controlling costs.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and display a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Happy to work on your own initiative
- Interested in technology, but also aware of the need for appropriate processes and procedures
- Attentive to detail, but also able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure and Information Security
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- LAN switching, IP routing, virtual private networks
- Internet technologies, protocols and applications
- Information security principles, firewalls (especially Palo Alto)
- Load balancing and content switching (especially Citrix Netscaler)
- Cloud technologies and connectivity (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Practical experience of setting up IT and Security policies, processes, standards and procedures in a global organisation
- Knowledge of appropriate infrastructure monitoring and management systems and experience of implementation
- 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- A good understanding of Microsoft server products
- Experience with structured cabling and data centre installation
- Experience with IP telephony, messaging and communication systems
- Understanding of financial markets
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTGB1811-Infrastucture Engineer – London” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment.