RIMES is a managed data service provider whose head office is based in NYC.
We’re passionate about solving the data and regulatory challenges faced by our clients–300+ investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe–including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers by AUM and 9 of the 10 largest asset servicers in the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Sales Executive who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: we have been voted ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-side’ by waterstechnology.com for the last 10 consecutive years
- A secure, well-established organization–we just celebrated our 20th anniversary—with over 200 team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join our London based team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Sales EMEA/APAC, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Working with Marketing to organise campaigns and events, and moving leads through to qualified opportunities
- Growing and managing a strong pipeline;
- Helping the pre-sales team on pilots and technical demonstrations
- Manage client expectations and organising meetings;
- Maintaining C-level relationships across your territory
- Leading the sales process to conclusion, including commercial and legal negotiation
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Go-ahead attitude.
- Sales ability and a strong understanding of clients’ needs and timelines.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial services markets, in particular buy-side (asset management, hedge funds, wealth management).
- Experience in selling and knowledge of compliance and regulatory solutions such as market abuse (MAR), benchmark regulation (BMR) or transaction reporting
- Articulation of complex enterprise solutions.
- Proven track record in closing large, complex software/solutions deals.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTGB1811 Senior Sales Manager, Regulatory Division – London” in the subject line.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment.