We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Senior Sales Manager to join our London based team and supplement our global Sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Sales – EMEA & APAC, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
As Senior Sales Manager at RIMES, you will be responsible for managing, targeting and developing new high value clients for the RIMES Managed Data Service. You will be a highly motivated self-starter and will be expected to engage with key decision makers within your prospective markets, as well as present the RIMES Services with clarity and detail at all levels of senior management including C-Suite. You must be able to sell the RIMES Managed Data Service on a consultative basis, building a strategic vision in the mind of your prospects which places RIMES at the heart of their Data Management Operations.
An individual with a broad understanding of the financial markets, market data and analytics, data management practices, performance measurement and attribution, the equity and fixed income asset classes.
- To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Extensive experience selling solutions into the asset management, wealth management and/or institutional markets.
- Proven track record of successfully selling into and expanding relationships within the asset management and/or financial services industry.
- Good understanding of the asset management industry and how a typical asset manager operates.
- Knowledge and insight into the current data management landscape in terms of concepts, systems and data.
- Broad understanding of different data attributes and types e.g. indices, reference data, ESG, ETF.
- Proactive and motivated to maintain a high rate of activity across your territory.
- A tenacious and determined attitude to closing new business.
- Be able to present confidently and articulate complex concepts with clarity
- Demonstrated success in networking and developing relationships with third parties.
- Ability to effectively map and work with a decision making unit within firms.
- Very good understanding of the market data and analytical software sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets and build a coherent strategy for developing business in your territory.
- Strong technical understanding of financial products and technology platforms with ability to drive revenue effectively through them, leveraging partner capabilities.
- Be a skilled and active listener with a consultative style and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience of a sales CRM system.
- Second foreign language, especially German and/or French
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTGB1811 Senior Sales Manager – London” in the subject line.
Applicants for employment must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.