RIMES is an award-winning Managed Data Service and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 300+ investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe – including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers by TAUM and 9 of the 10 largest asset servicers in the world.
We are looking for an exceptional HR Manager who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: we have been voted ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-side’ by waterstechnology.com for the last 10 consecutive years
- A secure, well-established organization with offices in 4 locations in North America and 10 locations across the globe.
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join our New York based team and supplement our global HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in London, you will be the HR representative for North America. Your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering: actively support and advise business heads, managers and staff on all HR related matters and employee lifecycle events. You will be supported by a PEO.
- Working effectively with external law firms and other external advisors to handle various employment law matters including work permit applications and extensions.
- Managing transactional HR activities: monthly payroll processing, annual salary and bonus review, performance appraisals etc.
- Maintaining and developing accurate HR data and systems to produce relevant reports and metrics.
- Developing HR policies, documents, handbooks and processes and ensuring compliance with local employment legislation and statutory requirements.
- Development and roll out of training programmes as required.
- Supervising the New York Office Manager who will assist in maintaining accurate records on HR costs and monitoring the HR and office costs.
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HR role in the US
- Excellent knowledge of US employment law
- Experience in payroll reconciliation and reporting (working with PEO)
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and works on initiative
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with employees at all levels
- Well organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Advanced MS office skills esp excel.
- Degree or equivalent
- PHR Certification
- Experience of Canadian employment practices.
- HR Systems experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTUS1801 HR Manager – North America” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America.