We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
We are currently recruiting for Marketing Administrator to join our New York based team and supplement our global Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
The purpose of this role is to track the successful delivery of the marketing plan and integrated campaigns and events to drive sales, focusing on all aspects of the marketing mix.
You will work with the Global Marketing Team to define and track the marketing calendar, including events, online & offline marketing and report on what’s working.
You will become an additional point of contact for all marketing agencies and contractors; building strong relationships with different departments within the company alongside external stakeholders.
You will track all incoming leads and work with the rest of the team on lead nurturing and prospecting.
To succeed in this role, you could either be a recent graduate, or have some experience in Marketing for Financial Services or Financial Technology. Strong customer service skills and an attention to detail are needed alongside the ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will need to be a team player, but equally somebody who can work independently.
Your skillset includes a combination of the following:
- Degree in marketing, business management or administration
- Knowledge of campaign scheduling, design and delivery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Act-On
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter: entrepreneurial, able to work well cross-functionally; flexible, positive and confident
- Problem-solver: able to balance conflicting business requirements to deliver sales & value to the business
- Decisive and delivery oriented.
- Experience (or a keen interest) in financial services and/or financial technology is a plus
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTUS1806 – Marketing Administrator – NY” in the subject line.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.