We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data management challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our customers at www.rimes.com/about.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services.
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards.
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 11 locations across the globe.
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our New York City based team and supplement our global Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, also in NYC, you will help to define and deliver the North American marketing strategy for RIMES. This role will be responsible for producing competitive analysis, market research; manage digital marketing and social media campaigns; handle event logistics; produce presentations; manage all collateral requirements; handle media campaigns. You will partner with the global Marketing team to develop marketing campaigns, localizing messaging in alignment with our North American commercial strategy.
- A highly motivated and experienced Marketing professional within the fintech and/or financial services sector.
- A self-starter, who is excited about the opportunity to help define your role and can show strong strategic and tactical marketing skills, with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” when needed.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skillset:
- Previous experience developing and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with sales CRM tools (e.g, Netsuite, SalesForce, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g., Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Excellent content writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with CMS tools such as WordPress or Drupal
- Basic HTML
- Event management experience
Knowledge in the following will also be additive to the role:
- Adwords and SEO
- Google analytics
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTNY1811 Marketing Manager – New York” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.