We are a global, award-winning Data Management and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our customers – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our customers at rimes.com/about.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our customers.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services.
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards.
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 11 locations across the globe.
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join us at our SoHo, New York office and be a part of our global Marketing Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will help to define and deliver our North American marketing strategy. This includes the management of competitive analysis and market research; online/social media campaigns; event logistics; presentations and collateral requirements. In partnership with the global Marketing Team you will develop campaigns and localize messaging so that it’s aligned with our North American commercial strategy.
- A highly motivated and experienced Marketing professional within technology or financial services
- A self-starter, who is excited about the opportunity to help define your role and can show strong strategic and tactical marketing skills, with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” when needed.
You need to know:
- How to develop and execute content marketing campaigns
- How to manage industry, in-house or online events
- How to use CRM tools (e.g, Netsuite, SalesForce)
- How to work with automation tools (e.g., Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.), CMS tools (e.g. WordPress, Drupal) or HTML
Knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords & Analytics
If this sounds like the sort of challenge you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTNY1811 Marketing Manager – New York” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.