We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data and regulatory challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data and RegTech services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our awards at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Senior Sales Manager to join our New York based team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Sales – North America, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
As Senior Sales Manager at RIMES, you will be responsible for targeting, developing and managing new high value clients for RIMES’ RegTech Solutions. You will be a highly motivated self-starter and will be expected to engage with key decision makers within your prospective markets, as well as present the RIMES RegTech Services with clarity and detail at all levels of senior management including C-Suite. You must be able to sell the RIMES RegTech Services on a consultative basis, assisting our clients to establish a structured and disciplined compliance program.
An individual with a broad understanding of the financial markets, a broad understanding of market compliance, and a broad understanding of market and trade surveillance.
- To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong experience successfully selling Compliance software services into the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of successfully selling into and expanding relationships in both the Buy side and Sell Side.
- Strong understanding of the Compliance landscape within financial institutions.
- Knowledge and insight into the regulatory community, including FINRA, the SEC, and IIROC.
- Knowledge and insight into the Compliance technology platform and system landscape, with specific emphasis on market and trade surveillance programs.
- Proactive and motivated to maintain a high rate of activity across your territory.
- A tenacious and determined attitude to closing business.
- Be able to present confidently and articulate complex concepts with clarity
- Demonstrated success in networking and developing relationships with third parties.
- Ability to effectively map and work with a decision making unit within firms.
- Very good understanding of the compliance software sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets and build a coherent strategy for developing business in your territory.
- Be a skilled and active listener with a consultative style and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to actively manage all activity through CRM system.
- BA/BS required. MBA/CFA a plus.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTUS1812 Senior Sales Manager-Compliance – New York” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.