We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data and Regulatory services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our awards at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Senior Sales Manager to join our New York based team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Sales – North America, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
As Senior Sales Manager at RIMES, you will be responsible for managing, targeting and developing new high value Sell Side clients. You will be a highly motivated self-starter and will be expected to engage with key decision makers within your prospective markets, as well as present the RIMES Services with clarity and detail at all levels of senior management including C-Suite. You must be able to sell the RIMES Managed Data Service on a consultative basis, building a strategic vision in the mind of your prospects which places RIMES at the heart of their Data Management Operations.
An individual with a broad understanding of the financial markets, market data and analytics, and Index and ETF data management practices on the Sell Side for the equity and fixed income.
- To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Extensive experience successfully selling solutions into the Sell Side.
- Proven track record of successfully selling into and expanding relationships in the Sell Side.
- Strong understanding of the Sell Side and how the Sell Side operates.
- Knowledge and insight into the current data management landscape, with a specific focus and experience in the Sell Side’s requirements and use of Index, Benchmark and ETF data.
- Knowledge and insight into the technology platform and system landscape of the Sell Side.
- Broad understanding of different data attributes and types e.g. indices, ETF, reference data, ESG.
- Proactive and motivated to maintain a high rate of activity across your territory.
- A tenacious and determined attitude to closing business.
- Be able to present confidently and articulate complex concepts with clarity
- Demonstrated success in networking and developing relationships with third parties.
- Ability to effectively map and work with a decision making unit within firms.
- Very good understanding of the market data and analytical software sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets and build a coherent strategy for developing business in your territory.
- Strong technical understanding of financial products and technology platforms with ability to drive revenue effectively through them, leveraging partner capabilities.
- Be a skilled and active listener with a consultative style and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to actively manage all activity through CRM system.
- BA/BS required. MBA/CFA a plus.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTUS1811 Senior Sales Manager-Sell Side – New York” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.