RIMES is specifically focused on meeting the specialist data needs of both asset managers and asset owners. A pioneer provider of cloud-based managed data services, RIMES delivers highly customized financial data over the internet. The provision of world-class data supported by first-class service remains just as much a focus for RIMES today as when the company was founded in New York in 1996.
The success of RIMES reflects a practical approach that combines leading technology with industry expertise. The RIMES fully managed service is designed, delivered and supported by a uniquely qualified team recruited from the heart of the industry. A global company, RIMES serves over 300 investment managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 8 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM. Widely recognised as an industry leader, RIMES has earned many awards over the years.
All RIMES managed data services deliver nearly 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners in one single, fit-for-purpose feed. RIMES currently feeds data into more than 40 third-party data warehousing, risk, performance and compliance solutions and many in-house systems. RIMES clients benefit from a world-class data operating platform without a major investment in people or technology. Firms that choose RIMES achieve more with less.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst to join our Nicosia based team and supplement our global Support team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the EMEA Support Manager, the role is described as follows (but is by no means limited to):
As an Analyst, you will work with some of the most experienced people in the industry. Your primary responsibility will be to support the suite of RIMES products and services, providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. As you will be given first-hand exposure to clients, you will develop your knowledge and skills of the market data and associated technologies to progress your career with us.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service ethos
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Fluency in more than one language is beneficial to a career at RIMES
- Graduate calibre, preferably finance, mathematics or a related field
- Experienced and highly proficient in Excel
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
- NetSuite experience would be desirable but not essential
- Numerically minded with great attention to detail
- Understanding of the internet as used within the financial community
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “[RTCY1504 Analyst – Nicosia” in the subject line.