We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Analyst to join our Nicosia based team and supplement our global Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated graduates with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our Client Services team.
Your career with RIMES begins with a varied training program, where you will gain comprehensive knowledge of the inner-workings of a leading Financial Technology company, whilst undergoing intensive financial markets and product training.
As a member of the Client Services team, your primary responsibility is to support the suite of RIMES products and services while providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. Our clients rely on our ongoing support for a variety of functions including performance attribution analysis, risk management and compliance, and portfolio management. By assisting our clients with all of their needs, you will develop the foundations needed and the knowledge, skills and understanding to progress within the organization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- High proficiency with MS Excel®
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in finance or a related field
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with, querying, and manipulating large datasets
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
- Fluency in more than one language is beneficial to a career at RIMES
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTCY1808 Analyst – Nicosia” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Cyprus.