We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Performance Analyst to join our Cyprus based team and supplement our global Data team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
As a Performance Analyst for the RIMES Global Performance team, you will use problem-solving skills and a background in mathematics to research complex issues associated with benchmark calculations across a wide array of financial asset types including fixed income, equity and commodities.
Your responsibilities will include the creation and maintenance of benchmark validation checks. You will also be tasked with the monitoring of data quality checks and, in cases of failures, you will investigate to determine the root cause and appropriate course of action. Your investigations will involve close collaboration with data suppliers as well as with various global departments within RIMES.
In addition, you will run qualification analyses on feeds from new data providers and you will serve as an escalation point for the RIMES Global Support team on calculation methodology queries.
As a Performance Analyst, you will be playing a pivotal role in upholding RIMES’ commitment to data quality.
- Interested in learning new technology and growing in an ever-changing environment
- Able to analyse and solve problems.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook.
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master, in Finance, Science or Mathematics-related fields are preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a virtual team distributed across the globe.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
- Fluent in English
- Strong mathematics background and close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial data
- Programming skills
- MS Excel and MS Office
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “RTCY1811 Performance Analyst – Cyprus” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Cyprus.