RIMES is an award-winning Managed Data Service and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients–350+ investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe–including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers by TAUM and 9 of the 10 largest asset servicers in the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Analyst who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: we have been voted ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-side’ by waterstechnology.com for the last 11 consecutive years
- A secure, well-established organization with 200 team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst to join our Shanghai based team and supplement our global Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Your career with RIMES begins with a varied training program, where you will gain comprehensive knowledge of the inner-workings of a leading Financial Technology company, whilst undergoing intensive financial markets and product training.
As a member of the Client Services team, your primary responsibility is to support the suite of RIMES products and services while providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. Our clients rely on our ongoing support for a variety of functions including performance attribution analysis, risk management and compliance, and portfolio management. By assisting our clients with their needs, you will develop the foundations needed and the knowledge, skills and understanding to progress within the organization.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High proficiency with MS Excel®
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in finance or a related field
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with, querying, and manipulating large datasets
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
- Fluency in more than one foreign language is beneficial to a career at RIMES, Japanese speaker is preferable
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, please email your English and Chinese CV to email@example.com and put “[RTCN1803] Analyst – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.