We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Data developer to join our Shanghai based team and supplement our global Data team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Shanghai Data Group, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
You will assist in building and operating data acquisition, custom analytics and reporting processes. Ideally, you will bring your interest in large-scale numerical data collection and financial market data processing to the team along with resourcefulness and a collaborative work ethic.
- Data Analysis and processing
- Requirements analysis and specification
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related fields is preferred
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Solution design skills
- Work independently, results driven & detail oriented
- Flexible and efficient at multitasking assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong programming skills
- Math skills and interest in financial calculation methodologies
- XML, HTML
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial data
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, please email your CV to email@example.com and put “[RTCN1808] Data Developer – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.