We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for Executive Assistant Intern to join our Shanghai based team and supplement our global Business Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of the Shanghai Office, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Serve as a key point of contact, greeter and expeditor for clients/visitors, face-to-face, by phone or by email as requested by the management team.
- Distribute and follow-up on daily incoming and outgoing documents and correspondence. Establish and maintain paper and electronic files and records.
- Perform general office administration duties such as meeting organizing and coordinating, office supplies maintenance, etc.
- Provide logistical support, such as business trip arrangements for internal staff and external visitors.
- Assist global HR head on local day-to-day HR issues.
- Responsible for the translation and interpretation when needed
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer students in their third or final year of study in college
- 3-5days/week for at least 3 months or more
- To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Proficiency in English reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Honest and trustworthy
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, email your CV to email@example.com and put “RTCN1804 Executive Assistant Intern – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.