We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services.
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards.
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe.
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Shanghai-based Human Resources & Office Manager to join our team in Shanghai and supplement our global Business Services team. This is a dual role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities. The role is responsible for performing HR related duties at a professional level in the following HR functional areas: recruitment, onboarding, assisting with administration of payroll and benefits, employee relations, employment law compliance. The office manager component of this position will be responsible for overall front office activities as well as facilities and management of the office. The candidate will also coordinate with other global offices and work with the RIMES HR Department based in other locations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offer up new ideas and programs.
Reporting to the Head of the Shanghai Office and the HR Executive in London, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Administration of various HR policies and procedures including payroll and benefits, staff annual leave and other office leave, assisting employees to complete Hukou and visa applications etc.
- Coordinating recruitment activities for the office and assisting the Global HR team with employee on-boarding/off-boarding including conducting HR inductions.
- Assisting with employee relations management and exit interviews.
- Updating and development of the Employee Handbook and personnel policies and procedures in conjunction with business management.
- Responsible for management of the office facilities: maintenance of office areas and equipment incl. seating charts, employee lists, phone directories.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and equipment for the office in accordance with company purchasing polices and budgetary restrictions.
- Participates as needed in arranging office events and in special projects (e.g. office moves)
- able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience of HR and offices processes noted above.
- able to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- able to work on your own initiative
- an excellent team member
- be assertive and resourceful with good problem-solving skills
- flexible, enthusiastic and display a positive attitude
- able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in English (both written and verbal)
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience in managing confidential information
- Proven track record of excellent office and facilities management
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Some HR Experience
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, please email CV to email@example.com and put “RTCN1804 Human Resources & Office Manager – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China