We are a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider.
We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients – 350+ asset managers, owners and servicers in 40 countries across the globe. You can read more about our story, our people and our clients at www.rimes.com/about
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: you can view our trophy case at rimes.com/awards
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join our Shanghai based team and supplement our global IT team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
The principle focus will be the support of our internal users and systems, though the role will also include working on continuous improvement and projects. Reporting to the Systems Administrator, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Support of our internal users and desktops both physically and remotely
- Support of the global IT infrastructure
- Providing assistance on continuous improvement and projects
- Pro-active management and monitoring to ensure good working condition of office devices
- Able to multi-task, prioritize & meet deadlines
- able to work on their own initiative
- an excellent team member
- flexible, enthusiastic and display a positive attitude
- self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- And you have exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- A detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Windows 10, MS Office 2016 (including Outlook), Internet Explorer
- Experience with Active Directory and user administration in an MS Windows environment
- Practical experience with a variety of desktop hardware
- A good understanding of computer networking, including LAN switching, IP addressing and routing
- Fluent in English
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s Office 365
- A good understanding of Microsoft server products
- Familiar with network equipment and cloud(AWS/AZURE) environment
- An understanding of the Internet as used within the Financial Community
- A general understanding of IT security
Having some industry-standard certificates from MS, CISCO, Amazon or VMware or Citrix will be a plus.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, please email your CV to email@example.com and put “[RTCN1807] IT Support Engineer – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.