Aberdeen’s investment strategies follow a broad range of SMARTER Beta™ equity indices. SMARTER Beta strategies seek to combine the power of active investing and the efficiency of passive, with the aim of providing investors with a reliable and affordable way to outperform throughout the market cycle.
Smart beta, a form of factor investing, has rapidly become a popular alternative to both traditional active and passive management and is now firmly recognized by many investors as a third approach to investing.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2550 companies and 70 indices, including various Aberdeen Standard Smarter Beta (TM) Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Average Volatility
- Book Yield
- Dividend Yield
- Forward Earnings Yield
- Fundamental Value Metrics (p/b, p/e)
- Risk-adjusted Returns
- ROE/ ROA
- Market Capitalization
- Volatility Weighting
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.