Financial Markets Association ACI Poland is an organization of economically active persons in transactions for international and domestic market, monetary and foreign exchange. The idea is to organize was carried out by a group of dealers in 1992. It was then succeeded in giving the formal shape of the professional group, which until now had its own organization. Thus came into being the Polish Association of Bank Dealers FOREX Poland (now ACI Poland).
The Warsaw Interbank Offered Rate, or WIBOR, is the average interest rate at which term deposits are offered between prime banks in the Polish wholesale money market or interbank market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 18 reference rates, including Warsaw Interbank Bid Rate (year, months, weeks, spot week, overnight, tomorrow/next).
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.