AdvantageData is a leading provider of global high yield, leveraged, distressed, and illiquid credit pricing, reference data, analytics and reporting. The AdvantageData feeds services are utilized by banks, brokers, mutual funds, hedge funds, asset managers and insurance companies for end of day valuation, research, and compliance functions.
Also, via the powerful AdvantageData workstation, sell and buy-side fixed income analysts, traders, portfolio managers and risk management professionals gain access to a comprehensive global fixed income platform.
The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES will host loan-based data, including:
- Syndicated Loans (currently 4,500+ loans from over 600 independent pricing sources)
- Middle Market Loans (currently 3,000+ current middle market cross-asset investments)
- Business Development Companies (currently 8,000+ current BDC cross-asset investments, approximately 100,000 historical fair value assessments, back to 2000).
Go to the AdvantageData website to learn about the specific types of data they provide, including:
- BONDS – North American High Yield/ Investment Grade Corporate Bonds, European High Yield/ Investment Grade Corporate Bonds, Emerging Markets Bonds, Convertible Corporate Bonds, Municipal Bonds, Global Bonds, TRACE securities, etc.
- EQUITIES / DERIVATIVES – Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Reference Entities, Global Equity Markets, etc.