The Alerian MLP Index is the leading gauge of energy Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs). The float-adjusted, capitalization-weighted index, whose 50 constituents represent approximately 75% of total market capitalization, is disseminated real-time on a price-return basis (AMZ) and on a total-return basis (AMZX).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 140 companies and 8 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- Alerian MLP Index, Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index and Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Adjusted Divisor, Adjusted Market Capitalization, Adjusted Number of Constituents, Dividend Divisor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Bloomberg Ticker, Change Flag, Classification Code, Company Symbol, Currency Of Company, Cusip, Date, Description, Exchange Code, Exchange Rate, Growth Flag, Investable Factor, Investable Value in USD, Investable Weight, ISIN, Market Value in Local Currency, Market Value in USD, Price Factor, Reuters Identification Code, Sedol, Shares Investable, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, Unadjusted Price in USD, Value Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.