AlphaShares, LLC is a privately owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to corporations and individuals, typically high net worth individuals. It manages separate client focused portfolios. The firm invests in the public equity markets of China. It also develops and manages a series of China indices. The firm employs long only and hedged investment strategies to make its investments. AlphaShares, LLC is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 500 companies and 4 indices (AlphaShares China Indices).
- Alphashares China Technology Index – measures and monitors the performance of an investable universe of publicly-traded Chinese companies.
- Alphashares China All Cap Index – measures and monitors the performance of all investable publicly-traded Chinese companies with market capitalizations above USD $500 Million.
- Alphashares China Real Estate Index – measures and monitors the performance of an investable universe of publicly-traded companies and REITs deriving a majority of their revenues from real estate development, management and/or ownership of property in China or the Special Administrative Regions of China such as Hong Kong and Macau.
- Alphashares China Small Cap Index – measures and monitors the performance of an investable universe of publicly-traded Chinese small capitalization companies – typically those with a float-adjusted market capitalization between 200 million and 1.5 billion USD.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Acquirer Name, Action Type, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Currency, Dividends, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Industry Level 4 Code, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Post/pre Event Investable Shares Outstanding, Price Adjustment, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Replacement Database Symbol (Source), Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Sequence Number, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off Codes, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.