The Athens Exchange, as part of the market data that it provides to investors and market participants, publish series of statistics covering the trading activity of the Main ATHEX Indices. At the end of each month, ATHEX publishes statistics for the following indices, with the data covering a 12-month period ending with the current month: ATHEX Composite Price Index, FTSE/ATHEX 20, Greece Turkey 30 Price Index, FTSE/ATHEX Mid 40, FTSE/ATHEX Liquid Mid, FTSE/ATHEX CSE Banking Index, FTSE/ATHEX Banks, Mid & SmallCap Category Price Index, FTSE/ATHEX SmallCap 80, Alternative Market Price Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 60 indices and 150 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: gross index, gross index divisor, market capitalisation, number of constituents, price index, price index divisor, sector weight, etc.
- Company Items: alias, country, currency code, date, description, dividend, dividend adjustment factor, investable weight, isin, market value, market weight, sector/ sector code/ sector weight, shares outstanding, symbol, ticker, total return, upadjusted price, weight, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.