The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is Australia’s official national statistical agency, created as the Commonwealth Bureau of Census and Statistics in 1905. The ABS will collect, compile, analyse and disseminate information on a wide range of social and economic matters such as families and communities, consumer price index and gross domestic product.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 4 economic data securities, including:
- Index Numbers (All groups)
- Seasonally Adjusted Full Time Adult Ordinary Time Earnings
- Trimmed Mean – Australia
Some of the data items available include: the Monthly Frequency Item (Rimes Calculated) and Quarterly Frequency Item.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.