For more than 50 years, B3 has developed, calculated and managed a wide variety of indices. The indices serve as a thermometer for the stock market and as reference for Brazilian and foreign investors.
Following strict governance criteria and based on market studies, B3 seeks to adequately capture the behavior of securities and the various segments of the Brazilian economy.
Ibovespa is the main B3’s benchmark stock index and is traded in several countries. They develop and manage indices that have been a benchmark in the financial market for over 50 years. These indices adopt governance criteria that ensure the highest standards of quality, robustness and transparency.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 19700 companies and 20 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Broad indexes
- Sector indexes
- Corporate governance indexes
- Sustainability indexes
Some of the index and company items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bovespa Index Flag, Brazil Index Flag, Carbon Efficient Index Flag, Closing Market Value, Consumption Index Flag, Corporate Governance Trade Index Flag, Corporate Sustainability Index Flag, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Daily Change in Total Return, Daily Price Return, Dividend Index Flag, Dividend Per Share Gross, Electric Power Index Flag, Financial Index Flag, Index Map Symbol, Industrial Sector Index Flag, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Mid-Large Cap Index Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Investable Weight in Index, Price Index, Price Index to 2 Decimal Places, Real Estate Index Flag, Reuters Identification Code, Sedol Code, Small Cap Index Flag, Special Corporate Governance Stock Index Flag, Special Tag Along Stock Index Flag, Telecommunication Sector Index Flag, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Valor BM&FBovespa Index Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.