The Bahrain Stock Exchange (BSE) was established in 1987 and officially commenced operations in 1989, with 29 listed companies. Currently, there are 50 companies listed on the exchange. The BSE operates as an autonomous institution supervised by an independent Board of Directors, chaired by the Governor of the Central Bank of Bahrain. There are three indices that track the BSE: the Bahrain All Share Index, the Dow Jones Bahrain Index and the Estirad Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 50 companies and eight indices.
Index coverage includes:
Bahrain All Share, Commercial Banks (Bahrain All Share), Hotels & Tourism (Bahrain All Share), Industrial (Bahrain All Share), Insurance (Bahrain All Share), Investment (Bahrain All Share), Esterad Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
Ask Price, Ask Volume, Bid Price, Bid Volume, Price Return, Last price date, Last trading day, Market Value, Price index, Shares Outstanding, Total Volume Traded, Unadjusted Price, Value Traded, Volume, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.