In Turkey, the interbank rate is the rate of interest charged on short-term loans made between banks. The Turkish Lira Interbank Offered Rate, or TRLIBOR, is the average interest rate at which term deposits are offered between prime banks in the Turkish wholesale money market or interbank market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 16 reference rates, including Turkish Lira Interbank Bid and Offer Rates.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.