The Jakarta Interbank Offered Rate is an indicative rate for unsecured loan transactions on the money market offered by one contributor bank to another in order to lend the rupiah of certain tenors in Indonesia. JIBOR is a reference rate used for financial transactions, including a reference rate for floating and derivative transactions, as well as to evaluate rupiah denominated financial instruments. The use of JIBOR will help create a deep and liquid money market as well as boost transaction efficiency, which will ultimately reinforce monetary and financial system stability in Indonesia. JIBOR is published through the Bank Indonesia website daily at 10:00 WIB.
In addition, JIBOR is also published through the Commercial Bank Daily Reporting System of Bank Indonesia, Refinitiv and Bloomberg.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 6 money markets and 25 currencies; including Jakarta Interbank Offered Rates and Indonesia Rupiah currencies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.