Private market investments fall outside traditional asset classes such as Fixed Income and Equities, instead they fall into asset classes such as Private Equity/Venture Capital, Agricultural Assets, Real Estate and Hedge Funds. Historically, these alternative asset classes have generated superior risk-adjusted returns while introducing a level of diversification into a portfolio (i.e. they can provide a buffer to returns when equity markets under-perform). In private markets, the track record of the manager matters. Blue Sky has built a strong investment track record across private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, private real estate, and real assets.
Blue Sky’s Private Equity division specialises in providing both expansion and venture capital to Australian companies to help support their growth. Blue Sky’s Private Equity fund currently has investments in companies across a broad range of industries, including retail, consumer goods, equipment hire, manufacturing, media and mining services.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts Blue Sky Water Partners Indices. Some of the index items available include:
- Currency Code
- Database Domain Code
- Month-to-Date Total Return
- RIMES-calculated Total Return
- Database Symbol
- Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.