The main objective of the BNP Paribas Indices is to provide a broad and diversified UCITS compliant commodity exposure, tracking the performance of a basket of commodities. These commodities cover 4 broad commodity sectors: Energy, Agriculture, Industrial Metals and Precious Metals. The BNP Paribas Indices are rebalanced on a yearly basis.
BNP Paribas offers a complete range of proprietary indices and strategies across commodities, credit, equity, FX and rates, as well as alternative and multi-asset indices. Commodity Derivatives provides a range of risk hedging solutions to corporate clients whose business is highly correlated with commodity prices (producers, refineries and transport companies, for example). It also provides investors with access to commodities through various investment strategies and structured solutions.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 190 commodities and 16 indices, including – BNP Paribas Alpha, BNP Strategy, Optimized Roll Indices, etc.
Commodities coverage includes – CLN8, CLU7, CLX7, CLZ0, COF8, COX7, COZ7, COZ9, HGU7, HGZ7, HOJ8, LAU7, LAX17, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.