The Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) track the price changes of the most traded companies listed on BVB or of representative sectors, such as energy or financial. Regarding the calculation methodology, all BVB indices are free float capitalization weighted price indices. Capping applies for the component companies’ weights. Except of two indices: BET-TR and BET-XT-TR, which are adjusted for dividends, all BVB indices reflect changes in market prices alone. Due to their methodology, BVB indices can be used as underlying for derivatives and structured products. All BVB indices are calculated in RON, EUR and USD and are disseminated in real time.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 65 companies and 8 indices, including tangents of the Bucharest Exchange Trading indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjustment Factor, Currency Code, Correction Factor – Price, Country Description, Free Float Factor, Index Symbol (Source), Investable Factor, ISIN Code, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Last Price Date, Market Value, Market Value in Local Currency, Price Index, Price Index – 1 Day High, Price Index – 1 Day Low, Price Index – Open, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Investable Weight in Index (Source), etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.