The Budapest Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) aims to ensure a transparent and liquid market for its listed securities issued either in Hungary or abroad. As the key institution of the domestic financial market, the stock exchange provides various economic entities with an opportunity to raise capital in an open market and offers investors effective investment opportunities. To indicate the trends of the capital market, the Budapest Stock Exchange calculates domestic and regional equity indexes as well as a yield index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Budapest Stock Index (BUX) and Central European Blue Chip Index plus approximately 50 companies.
Some of the data items currently available include:
Index Items: Cap Factor, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Gross Index In Local Currency, etc.
Company Items: Adjusted Price, Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Factor, Initial Price In Local Currency, Investable Market Value LOC, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investment Value, ISIN Code, Number Of Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, UP in LOC, Weight In Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.