The BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index is the next generation of The BVP Cloud Index. It’s designed to track the performance of emerging public companies primarily involved in providing cloud software to their customers.
In order to be considered a cloud computing business and eligible for inclusion, the company must possess the following characteristics, as determined by Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP):
- Cloud Computing Focused: Each company must derive a majority of its revenue from business oriented software products through a cloud delivery model that is a subscription based, volume based, or transaction-based offering.
- Attractive Revenue Growth: New index constituents must have grown annual revenue by at least 15% for each of the last two full fiscal years; existing index constituents must have grown revenue by at least 7% in at least one of the last two fiscal years to remain eligible.
- Liquidity Constraints: Companies in the index must have a minimum market capitalization of $500 million and a minimum three-month average daily dollar trading volume of $5 million
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 62 companies and 1 index (BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index).
Some of the data items available from this source include the following:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Source and Symbol Code, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Symbol (Source), Industry Level Code, Industry Level Description, Investable Market Value in Local Currency,
- Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value in Local Currency, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, RIMES Calculated SEDOL, SEDOL Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.