In 2015, Calvert introduced the Responsible Index Series, a group of low-cost, efficient strategies designed to benefit from the impact that ESG factors can have on a company’s long-term financial stability and revenue. The Calvert Responsible Index Series offers the definitive investable universe of companies with strong sustainability profiles that, collectively, have the potential to meet or exceed the performance of the common broad-market benchmarks.
Building on the 15-year heritage for the responsible large cap core index (formerly named the Calvert Social Index), Calvert offers a range of solutions linked to proprietary benchmarks. The responsible indices offer investors cost-effective access to the growth potential of companies that seek to solve various current and future social and environmental issues.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1900 companies and 7 indices, including:
- Calvert U.S. Large/Mid Cap Core Responsible Indices, Calvert U.S. Large Cap Growth/Value Responsible Indices, and Calvert Developed Markets Ex-U.S. Responsible Index
Some of the index data items available include:
- Divisor Factor, Dividend Points, Gross Index, Gross Dividend Points, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Next Day Divisor, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.