Refinitive are the official administrator and calculator of two key bankers’ acceptance rates: Canadian Dollar Offered Rate (CDOR) and Canadian Overnight Repo Rate Average (CORRA). The Canadian dollar LIBOR (bbalibor) interest rate is the average interbank interest rate at which a large number of banks on the London money market are prepared to lend one another unsecured funds denominated in Canadian dollars.
The Canadian dollar (CAD) LIBOR interest rate is available in 15 maturities, from overnight (on a daily basis) to 12 months.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts five reference rates, including the Canadian Dollar Interest Rate Fixing Indices (24 Hour Delayed). Some of the data items available include:
- Bid Price
- Database Domain Code
- Database Symbol
- Unadjusted Bid Price
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.