Cargill provides risk management in energy, metals, ocean freight and commodities. They also offer financial solutions that facilitate trade and mitigate trade-related risks.
Cargill deals in a vast array of commodities from across the globe: grains and oilseeds, cocoa, meats, sugar, bio-fuels, ocean freight, power, gas and crude oil. Cargill provides commodity exposure to institutional investors through OTC Swaps, Exchange-cleared swaps, Commodity-linked notes, Futures & options and Real Assets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 11 indices and 30 companies. Index coverage includes:
- Cargill 11 Commodity Index
- Cargill Gold
- Cargill Sugar
Some of the data items available include:
- Contract Number
- Contract Size
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Date of Portfolio
- Excess Return
- Index Symbol (Source)
- Investable Weight
- Last Price Date
- Nominal Market Value
- Previous Settlement Price
- Settlement Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.