Cboe Global Indexes is a leader in derivatives-based indexes. They highlight the impact of a wide range of financial products by creating innovative indexes, including derivatives-based indexes.
- Style indices include Binaries, Buffer, Correlation, Leverage, Premium Capture, Volatility, etc.
- Type of indices include Butterfly and Condor Indexes, BuyWrite Indexes, Collar and Risk Reversal Indexes, Equity Basket, PutWrite Indexes, Spreads Indexes, Target Outcome, Volatility Indexes, etc.
- Index Families include Cboe Strategy Benchmarks, Cboe Vest, and more.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 40 securities, including Cboe indices related various styles, index types and index families.
Some of the data items available include:
- Price Index
- Volatility Index
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.