The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) is an autonomous regulatory body, assuming the authorities and powers vested therein by Law No. 88 for 2003, and the Presidential Decree No. 65 for 2004. The CBE – regulates banks and the banking system of Egypt, formulates and implements Egypt’s banking policy, monetary policy and credit policy, including interbank rates; issues banknotes; manages gold and the foreign exchange reserves of the Arab Republic of Egypt, regulates and manages Egypt’s presence in the foreign exchange market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 4 reference rates, including Egypt Interbank Offered Rates (overnight, 1 month, 1 week). Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.