Banco Central de la República Argentina is a government institution that regulates financial institutions, holds and administers gold and foreign exchange reserves, and ensures smooth functioning of capital markets. Banco Central de la República Argentina is based in Buenos Aires, Costa Rica.
BCRA published Communication A 6667 to allow users—either clients or non-clients—to make time deposits at the bank that offers the best interest rate. This communication regulates digital channels and make these kinds of transactions simple and safe. The aim of this new regulation is to provide users with a wider range of choices so that they can bring their savings into the financial system, and broaden their experience and competitiveness.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 10 money markets, including bank deposited sums (Interest Rates on Time Deposits)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.