CFETS, founded on April 18, 1994, is a sub-institution of the People’s Bank of China (PBC). Its core functions include: providing trading, information, benchmark and training facilities to the interbank lending, bond and FX markets, monitoring market transactions, providing services for the operation and transmission of the central bank’s monetary policies, and engaging in other businesses authorized by the PBC.
The CFETS, authorized by the PBC, calculates and publishes the central parity of RMB against USD and other major foreign currencies on each business day.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 10 currencies, including the following CNY Central Parity Rates:
Note that RIMES also provides CNY Libor money market indicies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Domain Code
- Exchange Rate
- Spot Rate
- Series Value
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.