CIBC addresses risk management priorities and introduces strategies and products to effectively handle commodity exposures. They have strong expertise in metals and energy risk management.
CIBC specialists are drawn from a wide variety of backgrounds, including major industrial firms, trading companies and investment banks. Based in New York, with representatives in Toronto, Calgary, London and Hong Kong, they are a highly-experienced commodity derivatives team who deliver a well-rounded set of capabilities to help deal with the uncertainty and volatility in commodity markets:
- Energy: Crude Oil, Petroleum Products, Natural Gas
- Commodity Index Products: Beta, Enhanced Beta, Alpha, Custom
- Precious metals (Financial and Physical): Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium
- Agricultural products: Grains and Softs
- Base metals: LME Copper, Primary Aluminum, Zinc, Nickel, Lead and Tin, etc.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 11 indices, including an array of CIBZ Indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Date of Portfolio
- Index Symbol (Source)
- Index Value
- Investable Weight in Index (Source)
- Last Price Date
- Previous Settlement Price
- Price Index
- Settlement Price
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.