Index Intelligence is an independent provider for index and benchmarking, catering to stock exchanges, banks and asset managers, offering modern index solutions and corresponding data management.
The CFS Index, compiled from a comprehensive quarterly survey of leading executives in the German financial sector, aims to reflect the prevailing market sentiment on the most important issues and risks facing the sector as well as near-term prospects. The CFS Index has been calculated since the beginning of 2007. In the first phase, it focused on companies and institutions from the Frankfurt/Rhine-Main region. Since the end of 2007 the German financial sector as a whole has been covered.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1770 companies and the following indices:
- CFS UK 100 Index
- CFS US 1000 Index
- CFS Japan N 225 Index
Some of the data items available include:
Index Items – Correction Factor, Price Index, RIMES Alias Symbol, Time Zone, etc.
Company Items – Investable Market Value, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Value, Opening Investable Weight in Index, Security Type, Unadjusted Price, Volume, Daily Total Return, Last Price Date, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.