Credit Suisse includes a wide range of commodities, weighted by world production and liquidity, rebalanced monthly to maintain diversity and reduce volatility, investing in futures that fall within the first three months, spreading exposure across delivery periods and rolls across 15 business days to diversify exposure to calendar roll spreads.
Credit Suisse Commodity Benchmark (“CSCB”) is a long-only diversified commodity benchmark
- Includes a wide range of commodities, weighted by world production and liquidity
- Rebalances monthly to maintain diversity and reduce volatility
- Invests in futures that fall within first three months, spreading exposure across delivery periods
- Rolls across 15 business days to diversify exposure to calendar roll spreads
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 500 indices, including CSCB Indices (CBOT, CME, Comex, Euronext, ICE, LME, etc.).
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Excess Return In Australian Dollars
- Excess Return In Euros
- Excess Return In Swiss Francs
- Excess Return In Us Dollars
- Gross Index In Australian Dollars
- Gross Index In Euros
- Gross Index In Swiss Francs
- Gross Index In Us Dollars
- Price Index In Australian Dollars
- Price Index In Euros
- Price Index In Swiss Francs
- Price Index In Us Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.