Reference interbank market rates are quoted for both the bid (PRIBID, Prague Interbank Bid Rate) and offer (PRIBOR, Prague Interbank Offered Rate) sides of the contract in the Czech Republic. The benchmark PRIBOR and PRIBID are calculated from individual quotes submitted by so-called reference banks. The official definition of PRIBOR differs from the definition of EURIBOR and LIBOR. PRIBOR is defined as the reference interest rate on the interbank deposit market calculated (fixed) by the calculation agent for the Czech Forex Club from the quotations of reference banks for the sale of deposits.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 18 reference rates, including Prague Interbank Bid and Offered Rates. Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.